Thank you for choosing Lice Clinics of America (Operated by Lice Aunties)
Our Newton Clinic is located at 1349 Centre Street, Newton, MA 02459. The building is on the corner of Centre and Trowbridge Streets, and our entrance faces Trowbridge Street. Just look for the green awning! Please park in our designated “LCA ONLY” parking spaces.
Our Woburn clinic is located at 3 Baldwin Green Common, Woburn, MA 01801. Please make sure that your GPS has all three words of the building in the directions. We are located in a medical office building.
Our Middleborough clinic is located at 111 Center Street, Middleborough, MA 02346. We are in Suite “A” between the laundromat and the Jujitsu company. There is plenty of on-street (non-metered) parking.
Please arrive at your appointment with clean, dry and tangle-free hair. If you have been treating at home, please make sure all residue from those treatments has been thoroughly washed out.
Appointments may require a deposit requested at the time of booking. Deposits are non-refundable; however, the deposit amount will be applied to services at the kept appointment. No-shows and appointments not rescheduled within the stated time frame forfeit the amount and a new deposit will be required for a future booking.
Your business is very important to us and we have reserved this time especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedules change, so we respectfully ask for at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or reschedules.
- Appointments cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 hours before the appointment time (if a deposit has not been taken) will incur a $50 fee applied to the card on file.
- Appointments cancelled or rescheduled less than 3 hours before the appointment time (if a deposit has not been taken) will incur an additional $50 fee/person fee applied to the card on file.
- Appointments that are rescheduled within a week will have the cancellation charges applied as a credit to services at the new appointment.
- No-shows within a family may incur a $25 fee at checkout.
Appointments cannot be cancelled or changed via text message or email.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we are unable to assist another family in need of our services.
We do not have a built-in grace period, so we kindly ask that you plan to arrive 5 minutes before your appointment start time. We do understand that occasionally life can be unpredictable. If you think you are going to be late, please call to let us know.
With a success rate of over 99%, we are so confident that you are lice-free that we offer a 30-day service re-treatment policy*, provided that all members of the household/s have been checked for head lice in our clinic and treated as necessary.
*In the unlikely event of treatment failure, we will re-treat you at no charge.
If you find a live louse in your hair within 30 days of the Air Allé Treatment, please
send a photo of it on a white paper towel to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your name and contact information in the email.
Head checks within 30 days of treatment are free of charge only if we determine that any subsequent treatment is required.
- The guarantee applies to those treated with the Air Allé.
- The treatment aftercare protocol must be followed.
- Care must be taken to avoid getting lice again by wearing hair up and using preventive products daily, Regular, weekly at-home checks with the Terminator Nit Comb are highly recommended.
- Lice Aunties reserves the right to determine what, if any, subsequent treatment is required.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!